Friday, July 9, 2010

I've been tagged....

Amy tagged me, so I thought I would play along!



1. I don't purposely have a collection but I do have a lot of crosses! I started buying new ones here and there and people took notice! So almost every gift I received from family and friends for a few years was some type of cross! I absolutley Love all of them!

2. My favorite movie of all time is Beaches! My mom introduced me to the movie when I was younger and it is so good! If you haven't seen it, you should!

3. I can be both an early bird and night owl, it really just depends on the day or occasion!

4. I only listen to music when I clean house or when I am in the car! But most of the time I am listening to KLOVE. But I do listen to some country at times!

5. My dream vacation would be somewhere cold or maybe a beach! I don't really think about it much, but it would be perfect with my friends and family!

6. At the moment, my favorite tv show is Wipeout! Some of the falls are funny, BUT I love watching with Israel because he cracks up...and I love hearing him laugh!

7. I haven't worn jeans much this summer but I have 2 pairs..one from Target and the other from Old Navy.

8. I have to have Chapstick with me at all times! If I were trapped on a stranded island, and could only take one thing, it would be chapstick!




Just answer these 8 questions on your blog and leave a post in the comment section with a link to the post so i can see.
Take some people in your post if you like.

1. Do you have a collection of any kind. If so what is it?
2. Name a favorite movie or several?
3. Early Bird or Night Owl?
4. Music...who or what genre are your favorites?
5. Where is your dream vacation and why?
6. Do you have a favorite tv show at the moment?
7. Your go to pair of jeans....you know the ones =)....what brand are they?
8. What item must be with you at all times?

1 comment:

  1. I love Beaches too! I used to watch it with my mom. And I like to watch Wipeout with Steven too. Guys just love to watch people get socked and fall. They are too funny!

    ReplyDelete