Monday, March 15, 2010

Meet our nieces and nephews!

Not a lot of people know that Israel has older siblings, but he does! He has two older brothers and an older sister! This also means he has a lot of nieces and nephews, who unfortunately, we do not see that often! This weekend, we had the privelage of hanging out with them all day Saturday! Israel's niece Destinee had a volleyball tournament this weekend so we spent mostly all afternoon in the Frenship gyms watching volleyball! I absolutely LOVED it! (She is the one in the black shirt and #8 in the other picture)





The girls (Destinee and Desiree) are an absolute riot but they LOVE their Uncle EI (not sure why they call him that).






This is Israel's others niece Daja. (All 3 girls will be flower girls in the wedding)



And his nephew Rudy! This is the best picture I could get!



That night my sister and my nephews came to LBK and we went to Main Event! Here are a few pictures from that night!



I am convinced that Kabryn is going to be in the military when he's older!



We had an AMAZING weekend with both our families and I CANNOT wait until we get married and our families become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment