Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Save the Date!!!!!!!!!!

So last night I went and picked up our Save the Date cards from Brandi Natividad, our photographer, and they are absolutely amazing! (you should check her out at www.bellcreation.com)

So if you know me, you know I get right to work, I have to get things done right then! So when Israel and I got home, we were going to get right to work...BUT I forgot to get the envelopes, so I had to go to Wal-Mart to see if they had what I needed! I could not wait to make the trip to Office Max in the morning! (Luckily Wal-Mart had what I needed!)

I could not quit looking at them once I got home but I finally did, and we got to work stuffing the envelopes, labeling the envelopes, and then this morning, my nephews helped me put the return address labels on, and seal 'em shut!

I was supposed to take them to mail today, BUT Israel has my debit card (and of course, he is working late today and will not be home until 2 or 3 am) so I will be at the post office bright and early tomorrow morning! Be checking your mail! Until then, here's a sneak peek! Let me know what you think!

(Mic, I hope you don't mind, but I chose to post your labeled envelope to show, if you start getting junk snail mail, let me apologize now!)






No comments:

Post a Comment